- Feedback: Any content that you provide to us through the Website, including suggestions, information, material, or other content.
- Forums: Blogs, comment areas, and other interactive features on the Websites where Authorized Users can share and display postings.
- Registered User: A user of the Websites that has created a username and password for purposes of having access to our paid services and the Forums.
- Siteimprove: Siteimprove A/S, its subsidiaries, and its affiliates listed at: siteimprove.com/contact/ (collectively, “Siteimprove”, “we”, “us”, or “our”).
- Websites: The web pages located at siteimprove.com and any subdomains.
- You: “You” and “your” mean a user of the Website.
The Websites are provided by Siteimprove. These Terms set out the terms and conditions on which we agree to make available and you agree to access and use the Websites. These Terms are subject to change by Siteimprove at any time in its sole discretion. Your use of the Websites after such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of the changes.
Your License to Use the Websites
Siteimprove grants you a limited license to access and make personal use of the Websites, subject to these Terms. The Websites and any portion thereof may not be reproduced, copied, downloaded, sold, or otherwise exploited for any commercial purpose without our express written consent. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, and form) of Siteimprove and its affiliates without our express written consent. You may not use any meta tags or any other hidden text utilizing Siteimprove’s name or trademarks without our express written consent. Any unauthorized use terminates this license.
In exchange for the limited license to access and use the Websites, You agree not to:
- use or access the Websites for any fraudulent or unlawful purpose;
- use or access the Websites to impersonate any person or entity;
- interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Websites;
- transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Websites or access to them, any virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, spyware, or other harmful computer code, file, or program;
- restrict or inhibit the ability of any other person to access or use the Websites;
- modify, adapt, or translate any portion of the Websites; and
- remove, obscure, or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Websites;
If you are granted access to the Forums then, in exchange, you agree that you will not post or transmit any of the following:
- statements or materials that violate the “Your Obligations” section of these Terms;
- statements or materials that defame, harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, intimidate, or infringe on the rights of others;
- statements or materials that contains vulgar, obscene, profane, or otherwise objectionable language or images;
- statements or materials that are bigoted, hateful, or racially offensive;
- unauthorized copyrighted materials or any other materials that infringe on the intellectual property rights, trade secrets, or privacy of others;
- statements or materials that violate other contractual or fiduciary rights, duties, or agreements;
- statements or materials that encourage criminal conduct or would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation in any jurisdiction;
- statements or materials that constitute anticompetitive collaboration or antitrust violations;
- statements or materials that misrepresent your affiliation with any entity or company;
- anything that violates the privacy or publicity rights of any other person including, without limitation, displaying any personal identifying information of another individual;
- statements or materials that constitute junk mail, spam, or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials; and
- statements or materials that are off-topic for a designated Forum.
Siteimprove is not responsible for screening, policing, editing, or monitoring postings on the Forums. Except as provided below with respect to our right and ability to delete or remove a posting (or any parts thereof), Siteimprove does not endorse, oppose, or edit any opinion or information provided by you or another Registered User and does not make any representation with respect to, nor does it endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other material displayed, uploaded, or distributed by you or any other Authorized User.
Siteimprove reserves the right to delete or take other action with respect to postings (or any parts thereof) that we believe violate these Terms or are potentially unlawful or harmful to our products, services, and goodwill. If you violate these Terms, we may in our sole discretion delete the unacceptable content from your posting, remove or delete the posting in its entirety, issue you a warning, and terminate your use of the Websites.
It is a policy of Siteimprove to take appropriate actions in response to any claims of copyright infringement. If you become aware of postings on the Websites that violate these laws, please refer to the contact information set forth below.
Feedback and Submissions.
Siteimprove welcomes your feedback and suggestions. By transmitting any Feedback to us, you represent and warrant that such Feedback does not infringe or violate the intellectual property or proprietary rights of any third party (including, without limitation, patents, copyrights, or trademark rights) and that you have all rights necessary to convey to us and enable us to use such Feedback. In addition, any Feedback will be deemed to include a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, transferable, and non-exclusive right and license for Siteimprove to adopt, publish, reproduce, disseminate, transmit, distribute, copy, use, create derivative works, and display (in whole or in part) worldwide, or act on such Feedback without additional approval or consideration, in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in such content, and you waive any claim to the contrary.
Links to Third-Party Websites
From time to time, the Websites may include links to third-party Websites (including social media networks). These links are provided for your convenience only and do not signify that we endorse such third-party Websites. We do not review such third-party Websites and you acknowledge and agree that Siteimprove is not responsible for the content, materials, accuracy of the information, or the quality of the products or services provided by, available through, or advertised on these third-party Websites.
Unless expressly stated otherwise, everything you see or read on the Websites is proprietary information protected by copyright or trademark. Nothing posted on this Website grants a license to any Siteimprove or third-party trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property rights, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise. Republication or redistribution of Website content, including by framing or similar means, is prohibited without the prior written consent of Siteimprove.
Siteimprove and the logo mark are trademarks of Siteimprove A/S and its affiliated companies.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THESE WEBSITES ARE PROVIDED BY SITEIMPROVE ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WE MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THESE WEBSITES, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THESE WEBSITES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
Copyright Infringement Concerns
If you believe that your work has been copied or otherwise made available on the Websites in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by contacting us by email or at the below address. Please include sufficient information for us to identify the material involved.
Siteimprove Copyright Agent
7807 Creekridge Circle
Minneapolis, MN 55378
If you are contacting us about use of your work in relation to the United States Digital Millennium Copyright Act Information, please include the below information in your notification to the above address. Please consult your legal counsel to confirm these requirements:
- Your physical or electronic signature
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed
- Information which will help us locate the material on our product or service
- Your complete contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act as the owner or on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
If your notification does not substantially comply with this format, we may be unable to properly analyze and respond.